#8856 | Sweetlix Classic 12-12-12 Mineral
- Highly palatable, self-fed 12-12-12 mineral supplement
- Contains 12% Phosphorus to improve productivity in Phosphorus-deficient forages
- Use of a mixture of both liquid and dried molasses results in a highly palatable free-choice mineral that livestock readily consume
- Reliable, daily consumption averages 2-4 ounces per head daily
- Available in 50-lb. bags
- Reduced waste due to addition of RainBloc for increased resistance to moisture
- Delivers 150% of NRC recommended trace minerals at an average 4 ounce intake
- No additional sources of salt or minerals required or recommended
- Compliments SWEETLIX protein supplements to create a custom nutrition program
SWEETLIX® 12:12:12 Mineral should be fed at the rate of 2 to 4 ounces per head per day. Provide one covered mineral feeder for every 20 to 30 animals. Locate each mineral feeder near a clean, fresh source of water. Mineral consumption levels will vary depending upon the mineral status of the animals. Provide fresh, clean water to all animals at all times.
CAUTION: Use as directed. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Processed Grain By-Products, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Mineral Oil, Red Iron Oxide and Artificial Flavoring