#8935 | Crystalyx Mineralyx w/ ClariFly
Beef mineral formulation for safe, effective, feed-through fly control for horn, face, stable and house flies
Can be used with all classes of cattle
Safe, effective feed-through fly control of face and house flies in the manure of treated horses
Does not affect existing adult flies
Start use early in spring before fly appearance and continue feeding until cold weather restricts fly activity
Specifically formulated with Bioplex organic trace minerals which are more bioavailable and better utilized by the animal.
Bioplex includes: zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate and cobalt proteinate.
ClariFly is a registered trademark of WellMark International
Provide CRYSTALYX Mineral-lyx Bioplex Hi-four with Clarifly as a free choice source of minerals for your cattle and horses. When used as directed, it will
provide sufficient Clarifly to inhibit fly emergence from the manure of treated animals. This product prevents the development of horn flies, face flies,
house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated cattle and horses. Existing adult flies will not be affected. Start feeding this product early in the spring
before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activity. Allow free choice to
cattle and horses. Cattle should consume an average of 0.8 oz of CRYSTALYX Mineral-lyx with Clarifly per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day which is
equivalent to 8 oz. per day for a 1,000-lb cow. Horses should consume an average of 1.2 oz. of this product per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day
which is equivalent to 12 oz per day for a 1,000-lb horse.
1. Assure that cattle and horses are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding this block.
2. This product contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep or other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper. Do not use in
association with feeds containing supplemental selenium.
3. Offer cattle and horses one CRYSTALYX Mineral-lyx with Clarifly for every 5 to 15 head.
4. Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
5. Locate CRYSTALYX Mineral-lyx Bioplex Hi-four with Clariflywhere animals congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
6. Replenish CRYSTALYX Mineral-lyx Bioplex Hi-four with Clariflyon a regular basis as needed.
7. If intake of this block is below 0.8 oz. per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle or 1.2 oz. per 100 lbs. animal body weight for horses,
increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by animals. If intake is above recommended rates,
reverse the above procedure and reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations.
8. Introduction of this product after adult fly infestation is established may require treatment of cattle and horses with supplemental sprays to
reduce the adult fly population coming from outside sources.
Contains 90.8 mg of difulbenzuron per pound.
Purpose Statement: Prevents the emergence of house flies, horn flies, face flies and stable flies from manure of treated cattle. Prevents the emergence of
house flies and stable flies from manure of treated horses.
Molasses Products, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Processed Grain By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Oil, Manganese Sulfate,
Roughage Products, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Plant
Protein Products, Zinc Oxide, Cobalt Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Mineral Oil, Ethylenediamine
Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate.